Sunshine Village offers a warm welcome to you. As a means of ensuring all residents and guests enjoy their stay with us, we ask that you follow our Community Guidelines.
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES & RULES
Ensuring Everybody Enjoys Their Sunshine Village Experience
- Smiley faces only – Please leave your frowns at the entrance!
- Please keep the resort litter-free, tidy and neat.
- Two motorized vehicles per lot (otherwise, see the office about overflow parking).
- All overnight guests must register at the office.
- Visiting children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Smoking isn’t permitted in the public buildings or in close proximity to the doorways. Please properly dispose of cigarette butts.
- Garbage must be put in plastic bags before placing in the garbage container.
- Portable canopies are not allowed.
- Only umbrella-type clotheslines are permitted. Obtain permission before digging.
- Speed limit is 10 mph and, for the safety of everybody, it is strictly enforced.
- Sewer hoses must maintain a complete seal.
- Water hoses must have a shutoff valve.
- Please don’t water the lawn, and please locate your flower pots next to your RV to allow for mowing.
- Quiet time is 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- The Community assumes no liability for personal injury, theft, fire, or damage to car or RV.
- Please respect other sites and RVers.
- Use of firearms, fireworks, weapons, air guns, etc. are strictly prohibited and will cause immediate eviction.
- Major vehicle repair is not allowed on site. Dumping of motor oil on Community property or in garbage is prohibited.
- Persons failing to observe Community guidelines and rules will be asked to leave.
- Do not use “formaldehyde” chemicals, as these are harmful to our sewage treatment facility.
- Check your electrical plugs monthly to ensure they’re not loose or overheating.
Sunshine Village Welcomes Pets & Their Responsible Owners!
- Pets must be kept on a short leash (no longer than 16 feet) under control of their owners and must not disturb neighbors.
- All pet droppings must be picked up and placed in a plastic bag before depositing in the garbage.
- Pets must be attended when outside.
- Pets may be left unattended indoors but must not disturb others.
- Although we enjoy pets, they’re prohibited from being inside our buildings.
CALL: (352) 793-8626